 Marketplace / Shopping / 5646
    Re: WalMart Specials!! —Tom Reed
   (...) The coupon I was talking about was in the November-December issue of Mania magazine! On the back cover is an assortment of coupons to use towards purchasing certain sets. One coupon is for $6 off on a Polar Base set. I think I was mistaken (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: WalMart Specials!! —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I'm pretty sure Walmart WILL take the coupon, since a sale is not considered a special offer. Heck, last year Target accepted coupons during their 75% off clearance-- if you had used yours you could have gotten Rock Raiders HQ and Amazon (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)