 Marketplace / Shopping / 5583
5582  |  5584
Subject:
Halloween
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 01:14:48 GMT

The opposite of shopping: giving the stuff away again. Just when I thought I
might not get any trick-or-treaters, a crowd stormed my door! I'm always
curious which sets attract girls or boys but I didn't have a chance to see as
they crammed the doorway three deep. But I guarantee you there were more
Technic sets than boys, and those are all gone now. As usual the Freestyle
polybags went before any minifig polybags! (I guess they, too, have enough
Johnny Thunder already.)