 Marketplace / Shopping / 5509
5508  |  5510
Subject:
MY FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 22:17:38 GMT

I went to K-Mart (Richmond Avenue on Staten Island by the SI Mall) today to
take advantage of the "Buy one - get one at 50% off" sale.  I didn't end up
buying any of the items available for sale.

The treasure trove was the "Clearence Bin":

4805 - Ninja Knights - Originally $6.59, marked down to $3.00, but rang up for
$.99 (I went back and bought 6 more)

3052 - Ninja's Fire Fortress - Originally $28.99, marked down to $18.00, but
rang up for $8.00

1298 - Advent Calendar - Originally $18.99, marked down to $8.00, but rang up
for $5.00.