 Marketplace / Shopping / 5403
  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

[.general snipped, in deference to recently-expressed opinions about its over-use] (...) I'm sure they don't. Especially those "regular moms", who seem to be doing as superb a job for their other phone customers as they have for me, and who are (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) In that case, you're going to *love* browsing the Microsoft site whenever you need to go there to get a patch for something. I always get the heebeejeebeees (sp?) whenever visiting that site, mainly because you have to try several different (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)