 Marketplace / Shopping / 5354
    Service packs at Big Lots ? —Ray Sanders
    While doing one of my 'drive around and look for clearance stuff's today, I stopped into a Big Lots (they never seem to have much of interest). There hanging on pegboards was a mess of 5050 baggies with 'Service' in the upper right corner. They (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Service packs at Big Lots ? —Cary Clark
   I saw a box of 150 of these in a KB Toy Liquidators in Smithfield, North Carolina several months ago. I too picked up a few out of curiosity. They also had the 6333 for $3 or $4 and they can't get rid of the 6495s. Cary "Ray Sanders" (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)