 Marketplace / Shopping / 5343
  Costco has Lego

Costco is selling the $29.99 sets for Rock Raiders, Ninja, Space, Arctic and Coastwatch (police boat) for $19.??. They have had so much mega blocks stuff , it's about time they stocked some Lego. Rose (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco has Lego

(...) Sounds like the same assortment I found at BJs Wholesale (we don't have costco in NY) Not great deals, but 33% off isn't too bad = ) I bought the Arctic one, better price per piece ratio (approx 10 cents a piece). I wanted those blue wall (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco has Lego

Just FYI - for those that did not know. Costco has had a few Legos on-line at (URL) under their Sporting Goods & Toys category. The selection does change, but slowly. I haven't ordered myself, as I am not a member - the upcharge is 5% for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)