 Marketplace / Shopping / 5332
  Re: Phone shopping from LEGO Imagination Center?

Yes, they take orders over the phone, yes they ship, no, their prices aren't any better than S@H (neither is their selection, really). The Outlet stores in VA and GA tend to have larger stock and better prices. Unfortunately I forgot to check on the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Phone shopping from LEGO Imagination Center?

(...) Sometimes the prices are worse than S@H, at least at the MOA LIC, believe that it to do with overhead and the like. I.E. the Soccer buses are $19.99 in the S@H catalog and are $21.99 at the MOA LIC. Ok the S@H you have shipping and handling (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)