 Marketplace / Shopping / 5333
Re: Phone shopping from LEGO Imagination Center?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:28:06 GMT

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:52:54 GMT, Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com>
wrote:

Yes, they take orders over the phone, yes they ship, no, their prices aren't any
better than S@H (neither is their selection, really).  The Outlet stores in VA
and GA tend to have larger stock and better prices.

Unfortunately I forgot to check on the chrome Knight sets when I was there last
week :-/

Aaron West wrote:

Question:  Does anybody know if the LEGO Imagination Center in Orlando FL
takes orders over the phone?  Do they ship?  Are they any good?  Prices fair?
Looking for Chrome Knights Kingdom is a dead end here in Chattanooga...
Life form being transplanted to California,
Aaron

Sometimes the prices are worse than S@H, at least at the MOA LIC,
believe that it to do with overhead and the like.
I.E. the Soccer buses are $19.99 in the S@H catalog and are $21.99 at
the MOA LIC.  Ok the S@H you have shipping and handling and at the LIC
you have 6.5% sales tax
But they do carry stuff that is NOT available by walking in elsewhere
(except the other LIC and outlets) so I am not complaining mind you.
I may just have to try calling the FL LIC and see if I can get some if
they don't appear at the local LIC soon...

Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!