 Marketplace / Shopping / 5318
  Re: 4128 buckets are back

(...) Whoops. Indeed I was. Thanks! I'm actually quite interested in the 4128, if it goes on sale and someone can hook me up with a fair quantity for a small but non zero markup, compressed to save on shipping (I don't need the buckets themselves, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

(...) I can tell you from experience that you can compress them 2.5:1 and keep them in buckets, so they'll compress pretty far without any buckets at all ;-) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

(...) I can tell you from experience that you can compress 16 buckets worth into 1 case which contained 4 buckets... I brought back quite a few from LLC... -John (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)