 Marketplace / Shopping / 5282
5281  |  5283
Subject:
K-Mart at Valdosta, GA clearance update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 02:15:23 GMT

Today, I took another ride up to Valdosta GA to see what was happening with the
clearance at the (soon to be closed) K-Mart. As of today, all toys are 50% off
MSRP. I made better notes this time. This is the breakdown of what I observed
(keep in mind, that the stuff was scattered over 20-25 aisles of toys) ...

Insanely large quantities (100 and up)

6013 Samurai Swordsman - 100-150
7111 Droid Fighter - everywhere, easily 200 copies, possibly 300+

Large quanties (50-99)

1298 Advent Calendar - 50-55 copies
4940 Granite Grinder - 65-70 copies
5976 River Expedition - 60-65 copies
5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins - 60-70 copies
7171 Mos Espa Pod Race - I counted 51, they seemed to be everywhere

Moderate quantities (25-49)

6424 Rig Racers - ~25

Small quantities (1-25)

3051 Blaze Attack - ~10
3053 Ninja Fortress - ~20
3053 Ninja Stronghold - ~5
4293 Classic Value Pack - ~2
4805 Ninja Knights - ~4
4920 Rapids Rider - ~10
4950 Loader-Dozer - ~15
4990 Rock Raiders HQ - ~1
5738 Cosmic Creeper - ~20
5938 Desert Ambush - ~20
5978 Sphynx Secret Surprise - ~10
5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins - ~2
6007 Bat Lord - ~10
6027 Bat Lord's Catapult - ~1
6031 Fright Force - ~1
6037 Witch's Windship - ~5
6045 Ninja Surprise - ~10
6110 Solo Sub - ~15
6180 Hydro Search Sub - ~1
6190 Sharks Crystal Cave - ~10
6198 Sting Ray Stormer - ~10
6199 Hydro Crystalation Station - ~10
6433 Coastwatch - ~3
6454 Countdown Corner - ~2
6456 Mission Control - ~10
6499 Time Tunnelator - ~5
6572 Wind Runners - ~20
6761 Bandits' Secret Hideout - ~5 (all seal broken)
6799 Showdown Canyon - ~10
6900 Cyber Saucer - ~10
6907 Sonic Stinger - ~10
6909 Sonic Stinger - ~2
6919 Planetary Prowler - ~2
7115 Gungan™ Patrol - ~15
7121 Naboo Swamp - ~5
8252 Beach Buster - ~10
8245 Robot's Revenge - ~2

If your interested in getting any of this stuff, email me. Tell me which items
and how many (min and max) you want. I'll get back to you with details and
timing.

My finds of the day ...

6836 V-Wing Fighter (4)
8229 Tread Trekker (2)