 Marketplace / Shopping / 5268
  Re: Tuesday Morning wash-out

(...) Went by TM this afternoon, (NC). They too had Playmobil and MegaBlock, but no LEGO. However, they were still actively putting out new stock. I asked an employee whether or not there was any Lego in the back waiting to be unpacked. He thought (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning wash-out

Thanks for the information. I guess I'll have to check back too. Their flyer announcing the reopening did say that there would be additional items beginning on 29 and 30 Sept., although I thought that it implied that these were only the home (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning wash-out

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G1MMtz.1Av@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) but no (...) employee (...) I spoke to the manager at my local TM yesterday and she told me they did not receive any LEGO this time (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)