 Marketplace / Shopping / 52
    Walmart discounts —James Brown
   Does anyone know how these (generally) work? My local Walmart has a bunch of stuff thats been sitting at a variety of 20%-50% off, and _nothing_ has moved(1), if the employee's weren't so industrious, the Lego aisle would have dust on it. :) Some of (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart discounts —Mike Walsh
   There is a Wal-Mart(1) near my house and they have nothing, I mean nothing on sale or on clearance. On a whim, I went to a Wal-Mart not to near my office the other day looking for deals and it also appeared that nothing was on sale. I scanned a (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)