 Marketplace / Shopping / 5072
5071  |  5073
Subject:
Wal-Mart Sale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 19:19:18 GMT

Hey Y'all:

Looks like Wal-Mart in the Bay Area, CA is having a sale on the earlier SW
sets.  #7171 Mos Espa is $40 (down from $90), and the #7150 is $30 (down from
$50) -- which doesn't suck.  And you need to hurry because I saw someone with
blonde curly hair sweating a lot and heaving several boxes at a time into his
cart.  My guess is that this fellow was on his way to other Wal-Marts to make
good his discovery of the sale -- he seemed to know all about this online
community too (I overheard him speaking to a sales clerk).  I would have
introduced myself and found out who he was, but he skonkered off before I was
able to do so.  O well...

...now you'll have to excuse me while I dose myself with Sudafed.

-- Richard