 Marketplace / Shopping / 5070
  END OF SPECIAL OFFERS IN 15 HOURS !

Hi Legofans, This is the last recall about actual special offers on DYA's website. For information, total stock about 8462 is passed from 266 sets monday to less of 150 sets this morning.... Besides, I want to inform you about some other unit prices (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: END OF SPECIAL OFFERS IN 15 HOURS !

Be careful ! I inform you all sets 6097 are already sold ! See you later, Emmanuel. (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)