 Marketplace / Shopping / 5070
5069  |  5071
Subject:
END OF SPECIAL OFFERS IN 15 HOURS !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 06:34:28 GMT

Hi Legofans,

This is the last recall about actual special offers on DYA's website. For
information, total stock about 8462 is passed from 266 sets monday to less
of 150 sets this morning....

Besides, I want to inform you about some other unit prices (in USD) which
changed following currency rate between USD and FRF. This week, it's sure:
4012 (Wave crops) =  less of 12 USD
4533 (Train track snow remover) = less of 7 USD
4541 (Road N'Rail cherry picker truck) = less of 15 USD
4557 (Freight loading station) = less of 30 USD
5542 (Black thunder) = less of 28 USD
6097 (Night Lord's castle) = less of 28 USD
6431 (Road rescue) = less of 2 USD
6518 (Baja buggy) = less of 2 USD
6766 (Rapid river village) = less of 24 USD
6765 (Gold city junction) = less of 34 USD
8428 (Turbo command) = less of 27 USD
....and other Lego models !

UNTIL TONIGHT...
8462 (Tow truck) = less of 54 USD
8229 (Tread trekker) = less of 12 USD
8299 (Search sub w./CD) = less of 27 USD

My stock is limited from DYA's central warehouse .
See you later,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com