 Marketplace / Shopping / 4971
Re: FotD... Check your local Wal-Mart!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 23:49:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Sinasohn writes:

BTW, the Pleasanton, CA Wal-Mart gave me 50% off some clearance Lego • yesterday
afternoon- it was something the cashier knew about, and it required a
supervisor's override, but I got 3 3053s at $15! and a 3052 at $12

Just on the off chance that there's any left anywhere after you finish
"checking"  ;-),  what's the magic incantation that gets them to take the
discount?

Thanks,

Ran