 Marketplace / Shopping / 4950
Re: FotD... Check your local Wal-Mart!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 13:45:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ran Talbott writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Robin Werner writes:
Hi All,

I just got back from my local Wal-Mart and their selling off some of the • older
LEGO sets at 50% or less then 50% off.

Interesting:  I was at mine last night,  and a couple of those same sets
scanned at full price.  Guess I'll have to check again in the morning...

Ran

WalMart seems to vary by locale and managers whim more than some other chains
do. I hardly ever find the great deals at my local WalMart (when I'm home)
that other people report, but sometimes i find good stuff at other WalMarts
that I happen to be nearby.

++Lar