 Marketplace / Shopping / 4905
Re: Sale - The Sanburn Systems Company Offers Free Shipping for 1 Week! (International Orders included)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:35:24 GMT

To All,

    Well, I guess everyone likes free shipping, because I have received a
lot of orders in the last few days. Just to recap, I am offering free
shipping this week on all orders, U.S. and international. This is a great
savings, anywhere from $0.60 to $12.00 depending on your order!

I have added some minifig heads that I found last night, along with
different minifig torsos, helmets, and hoods, so be sure to look.

We have several slopes, bricks, and plates in all those hard to find colors,
such as dark gray, light gray, tan, orange, and brown. We also have a lot of
cylindrical parts, everything from 2x2 cylindrical bricks to tan 6x6 rounded
corner plates, so be sure to look.

Remember, the sale ends on Monday, August 28th, so don't delay! The Sanburn
Systems Company - The easiest, fastest, and cheapest way to buy individual
or bulk LEGO Bricks on the planet! Thanks!

http://www.sanburnsystems.com

Scott S.
--
Want New LEGO Elements at Great Prices?