 Marketplace / Shopping / 4900
Re: Sale - The Sanburn Systems Company Offers Free Shipping for 1 Week! (International Orders included)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:50:29 GMT

Thanks Scott!

Perfect opportunity to order me a bunch o' them li'l clear dishes and laser
cannons.

I'm gonna have all sorts of "floating" things now! Yee ha!

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Scott E. Sanburn" <ssanburn@cleanweb.net>
Newsgroups: lugnet.market.shopping,lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:10:27 GMT
Subject: Sale - The Sanburn Systems Company Offers Free Shipping for 1 Week!
(International Orders included)

To All,

The end of summer is almost upon us again, as we casually say goodbye to
summer, and we here at The Sanburn Systems Company (
http://www.sanburnsystems.com ) have decided to give you a break before the
fall doldrums set in. For a limited time, we are not charging any shipping
for a whole week, from today, August 21st, to August 28th, 2000. The free
shipping offer is good only on 1st class mail in the US, and on Airmail for
international orders.

We have also added for U.S. Domestic orders Priority Mail, which is an
option in the shipping. So be sure to take advantage of our free shipping
sale, because it only lasts a week. Thanks for all of your support, I look
forward to serving you!

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--