 Marketplace / Shopping / 4886
Re: (Coupon ECENT11) ZainyBrainy.com: New items added to sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 07:32:01 GMT

Keith,

Thanks, this one seems to work.  Now if I can just get ahold of that credit
card before they cancel this one on me!

Troy

Please note my new e-mail addresses:
Personal:  mnementh@dsl.telocity.com
Lego Sales Related:  legosales@dsl.telocity.com

--
"Keith Fix" <kfix@netzero.net> wrote in message
Try ECENT11, I used it this weekend along with ZMAIL2 and 3 and I just • tried
it again without being logged in and it worked (10 off 25 with free • shipping,
a great deal!) I saved $30 plus $13.50 in shipping last weekend and I have
already received my three orders.  I think you can only use ECENT11 once.
However, I think they may have canceled the ZMAIL coupons because they • will
not work me either anymore (I tried ZMAIL6 with no luck even though one of • the
coupon sites said it does not expire until 8/31).

Hope this helps some,

Keith

In lugnet.market.shopping, John York writes:
I think the minimum purchase was like $30, could that have been the • problem?

John

In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes:
hmm...maybe they just don't like me!  Although I tried it both being • logged
in and not being logged in, on tuesday, and it kept saying that I did • not
meet the requirements for them.

Troy