 Marketplace / Shopping / 4871
Re: ZainyBrainy.com: New items added to sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:17:42 GMT

I used ZMAIL2 and ZMAIL3, both worked fine on monday.

John

In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I couldn't seem to get any of the ZMAIL codes to work, so maybe they expired
or were cancelled.

Troy

--

Please note my new e-mail addresses:
Personal:  mnementh@dsl.telocity.com

Remember to use ebates.com to save an additional 8%.  Coupons are at
Flamingoworld.com.  'zmail3' and 'zmail6' include free shipping on orders
over $30 (good for grabbing a lot of small items).