 Marketplace / Shopping / 4855
  FOTW, dagnabit.

Hi everyone, I leave for a two-phase year in .nl in five hours, not to see my Lego again for many months. Yet today, I got bitten by an FOTW--the third one in as many days (so perhaps it's only an FOTD, but it was nice anyhow). I've been popping (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW, dagnabit.

A real embarrassment of riches, eh? I'm not superstitious, mind you, but I would say it bodes well.... Have a great time and a memorable year abroad! Maggie C. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW, dagnabit.

Damn! You are good! I thought I scooped you this time on the area's clearanced Lego! Manged to get 6 Bull's attacks for $12 a piece, 5 Empoper's Stronghold's for $10, and I don't-even-no-how-many smaller sets for $4 or less. I was watching those (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)