 Marketplace / Shopping / 4848
  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

I have a KB in my area called Kay Bee Toy Works. It's not in the mall.... Does that mean it's an outlet, or does it have "outlet" in the name? (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

I do not believe the KB Toy Works are considered outlet stores, see KBkids.com link below to find the nearest outlet store or other type of KB store to your location. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

Thanks Keith. Guess I'll have to drive out to North Bend. :^/ ~M (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

(...) Give a holler when you head out that way and I'll go too! 25% off what is already marked down a bit sounds like a deal to me. The selection is a little low from what I remember (about 2 months ago though). -Mark (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  (canceled)