 Marketplace / Shopping / 4845
  FOTW! - KB markdown!

Well, haphazardly walking through the KB in Worcester yesterday elicited some good prices, plus the Technic Space Shuttle (8480) at $55.10! (That's after tax) It seems they were having a markdown on ALL Lego sets PLUS an extra 25% off taken at the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

Was this at a regular KB toys store or an outlet store? I know the outlet stores are having 25% off Lego sale till around the end of the month. I got a great deal on the 4561 train set at the outlet store and I am trying to get another one if they (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

The sale is just at the outlets. The Kb in Worcester is an outlet. John (...) Desert (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

I have a KB in my area called Kay Bee Toy Works. It's not in the mall.... Does that mean it's an outlet, or does it have "outlet" in the name? (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

I do not believe the KB Toy Works are considered outlet stores, see KBkids.com link below to find the nearest outlet store or other type of KB store to your location. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

Thanks Keith. Guess I'll have to drive out to North Bend. :^/ ~M (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

(...) Give a holler when you head out that way and I'll go too! 25% off what is already marked down a bit sounds like a deal to me. The selection is a little low from what I remember (about 2 months ago though). -Mark (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  (canceled)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown! - # 4561

Well, I am back...... I just caught up on seven months of "lugnet" reading. We are in our new house in upstate New York but the Lego Room in the basement is not quiet finished yet, All my Lego are still packed since June of 1999. Here is my (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown! - # 4561

(...) Where abouts in Upstate? There are a few AFOLs near and around the Syracuse Area. You might want to join into lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr -John Rudy HTTP://www.cortland....e2000/john (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown! - # 4561

(...) Count me as an upstate AFOL, though about an hour more upstate than Syracuse (I'm in Rochester). George (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown! - # 4561

(...) Ahh!... one of my dreams, a house w/ a hidden/private Lego room (I guess I will wait til I hit the lottery) (...) Welcome! I am yet another John in the area! I grew up in Buffalo, have family in Rochester, and I currently reside in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)