 Marketplace / Shopping / 4802
    Re: Amazon is showing 9735 for $74.99 (again) —Bianca Nebab
   That's the excuse they gave you? The one they gave me was there was some kind of software glitch on their system that mistagged a lot of toys. Here is the "official" story: (URL) know a lot of places will honor mistagged merch sales, but they've got (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Amazon is showing 9735 for $74.99 (again) —David W. Speck
   (...) I hate to sound greedy, but does anyone know of additional discounts/coupons through Amazon.com? I want to buy - but I'm also curious about the regular price drop that was mentioned... should I wait? (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)