 Marketplace / Shopping / 4763
    Backordered items arrive from S@H —Rosemary Regner
   I was one of the people that ordered two 5542's on the S@H special while they were in their backorder mode. They arrived today, so they are honoring their backorders. Rose (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Backordered items arrive from S@H —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hmm. maybe they were shipping in reverse size order, my 50 arrived last week (on the 27th, to be exact, one day ahead of the predicted ship date). ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)