 Marketplace / Shopping / 4768
Re: Backordered items arrive from S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 02:52:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rosemary Regner writes:
I was one of the people that ordered two 5542's on the S@H special while they
were in their backorder mode. They arrived today, so they are honoring their
backorders.

Hmm. maybe they were shipping in reverse size order, my 50 arrived last week
(on the 27th, to be exact, one day ahead of the predicted ship date).

++Lar