 Marketplace / Shopping / 4735
  Re: Ames 50% off clearance items...

(...) One caveat to this. I was at an Ames in Revere MA and they had about 4 5976's 2 had tags 2 did not. You can only get the discount if they *have* a tag. I only really wanted 2 anyway and if I wanted to fight about it I could possible have (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Ames 50% off clearance items...

(...) for some time - but now I don't see ANY Lego advertised on Wal-Mart.com. (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)