 Marketplace / Shopping / 4718
    Re: Found in Burch Run, MI (4561 Train Set) —Randall Blecha
   I’m glad to see a few of you were able to locate the set. I would love to see more posting of this type so everyone can enjoy a great find. Seems most sets are located, bought up and end up on Ebay by the weekend. Toy Liquidator and KB Outlets have (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Found in Burch Run, MI (4561 Train Set) —Alan Demlow
   (...) KB marks a lot of their stuff above MRSP, new and old. I'm also aware of a Toy Works with a number of older sets, but as you say they're above MRSP (I think 10-20%, usually). Regards, Alan (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)