 Marketplace / Shopping / 4692
  FOTM- 8480 Technic Shuttle $45 ZainyBrainy

The subject line says it all... I think it was a great find.... one Technic Space Shuttle 8480 for only $45 at a Zainy Brainy in So Cal, the final price was after a 40% off of clearance items. Chet (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTM- 8480 Technic Shuttle $45 ZainyBrainy

(...) Absolutely correct. The Woodland Hills store had 8 of them last night at 35% off, but they were all gone this morning at 40%. So was the Alien Avenger at $30 before the 40%. Fortunately, the Neptune Discovery Lab was still there, so I managed (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)