 Marketplace / Shopping / 4695
Re: FOTM- 8480 Technic Shuttle $45 ZainyBrainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 08:16:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Chet Corbin writes:
The subject line says it all... I think it was a great find.... one Technic
Space Shuttle 8480 for only $45 at a Zainy Brainy in So Cal, the final price was
after a 40% off of clearance items.

Chet

Absolutely correct. The Woodland Hills store had 8 of them last night at 35%
off, but they were all gone this morning at 40%. So was the Alien Avenger at $30
before the 40%. Fortunately, the Neptune Discovery Lab was still there, so I
managed to walk away with it for less than $30-tax included. I've always wanted
one, but the price was never right. Good thing the shop I work at wanted a few
cool sets... ;-) That ZB has no more clearance items right now, but perhaps by
the weekend when it all hits 50%. (Hey, I can dream....)

By the way...anyone interested in a 6982-Explorien Starship that has 3 pieces
replaced and looks new? Just thought I'd ask. It's the newest thing at my
Fallbrook Mall shop. E-mail me with any questions.