 Marketplace / Shopping / 462
    Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping? —John Morgan
    Hi All, Thanks to John (and others) for the input and the info pointing towards DYA. I just ordered 2 blackcat trucks from them (which BTW still appear as valid items in the European S@H online Catalog) Sadly, for me, This information comes after I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping? —John Morgan
   (...) I gotthe trucks today, Friday 7/9, and they are sealed boxes with minor shelf wear. I will certainly do business with them again : ) Thanks again for the info! John (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)