 Marketplace / Shopping / 4605
  Soccer team bus with soccer ball --- TRU exclusive?

I've found a lot of cool stuff at my local TRUs lately (Star Wars bucket, the enormous Tie-Fighter and X-Wing models), but I'm most excited by the soccer team bus with that cute soccer ball promo! Does anyone know -- is this a TRU exclusive, or (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Soccer team bus with soccer ball --- TRU exclusive?

"Raymond Flournoy" <flournoy@cs.stanford.edu> wrote in message news:Fxv4Go.HLz@lugnet.com... (...) bucket, (...) this (...) contains? (...) I have seen them at Target and KB so, no, it is not a TRU exclusive. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Soccer team bus with soccer ball --- TRU exclusive? no

(...) And it is advertised in the new Mania Magazine with no indication that it will have limited distribution (and I think you can get it from S@H too). BEN (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)