 Marketplace / Shopping / 4602
Re: Looking for Cargo Center pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 19:43:06 GMT

If you live near a KB Outlet/Toy Liquidators, you may want to check there.  Mine
still has them for something like $34.99.  I would be happy to pick one up for
you, but keep in mind that with tax and shipping, it probably wouldn't be that
great a bargain WAISAD.

Maggie C.

Mark Haddock wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a few pieces from set #6330 Cargo Center.  Basically I would
like to get the parts that have the Cargo logo on them.  These would include
the big Cargo signs for the top of the building, the 1x3 blocks on the truck
with the Cargo logo, and the tail fin for the helicopter that has the Cargo
logo on it...  I would also be interested in the Cargo Center workers, and the
pieces for the roof of the helicopter..  I'm going to make a Cargo jet with
the pieces and also I plan on doing a Cargo tractor trailer (with set #2148
Tractor Trailer Cab).  If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it..  I
can't find this set anywhere and wouldn't want to pay $50 for it anyway... I
keep hoping it will be one of the shop at home phone specials but no luck so
far...
Thanks,
Mark Haddock