 Marketplace / Shopping / 4593
Re: Received back ordered Bulk Paks yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 15:45:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Erik Olson writes:
I know many people including me were ordering the "mistake" bulk paks on 6/30
before they could go out of style. Has anyone received theirs? I recall • someone
posted they were told a ship date of 7/11, and I'm starting to worry. (Shop at
Home typically arrives 2 days after I order, it's just over the state line.)

-Erik

Heya,

I got my clear thinwalls, but am still waiting for my clear window black frame
10 packs.  Each item assortment on my order is being sent individually as it
comes out of production, and while that's fine w/me it can't be cheap for Lego
to send it all in 5 or 6 seperate shipments when 1 would have been fine also.

cheers!
Joel Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com