 Marketplace / Shopping / 4592
4591  |  4593
Subject:
Received back ordered Bulk Paks yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 14:50:22 GMT

I know many people including me were ordering the "mistake" bulk paks on 6/30
before they could go out of style. Has anyone received theirs? I recall someone
posted they were told a ship date of 7/11, and I'm starting to worry. (Shop at
Home typically arrives 2 days after I order, it's just over the state line.)

-Erik