 Marketplace / Shopping / 458
Re: Eastern MA Wal-Mart Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 03:12:57 GMT

[included lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos]

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jeff Johnston writes:
I was in the Wal-Mart in Tewksbury before my karate class today,
checking out the SW figures (none of the new ones, sigh), and
saw that a couple of LEGO sets had been placed on clearance.
They were:

Town Folks ($4.50)
Samurai Swordsman ($2.00)

I grabbed a few of the Swordsmen (gotta love the armor) and
thought I'd pass the word along.  No idea if this is at all
Wally Worlds or just the one near me...

Wow, that's a pretty excellent deal this time of year.  Do you happen to
remember off hand about how many of each were left?

--Todd