 Marketplace / Shopping / 457
Re: Eastern MA Wal-Mart Clearance (&Midwest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 02:15:26 GMT

My Wal-mart too, (NW Chicago). They also had:

5988 Pharoh's Forbidden Ruins $63.00
6089 Stone Tower Bridge $38.00
6088 Robber's Retreat $23.00

Julie

Jeff Johnston wrote:

I was in the Wal-Mart in Tewksbury before my karate class today,
checking out the SW figures (none of the new ones, sigh), and
saw that a couple of LEGO sets had been placed on clearance.
They were:

Town Folks ($4.50)
Samurai Swordsman ($2.00)

I grabbed a few of the Swordsmen (gotta love the armor) and
thought I'd pass the word along.  No idea if this is at all
Wally Worlds or just the one near me...