 Marketplace / Shopping / 4561
    Re: Problems with KbKids orders (was 6097 Nigth Lords Castle Surprise of the day) —John York
   I ordered a bunch of 6097's the first time KB offered them for 24.95. It took them close to 2 weeks before they shipped all of them, so be patient... John (...) for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Problems with KbKids orders (was 6097 Nigth Lords Castle Surprise of the day) —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   (...) oh, I'm sure I'll get the 6097 eventually. This will be my fourth one from KB. :) Someone was asking about the Amazon Ancient Ruins, though, wondering whether they would get cancelled like the snowspeeders. I was just posting to say that mine (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)