 Marketplace / Shopping / 4561
  Re: Problems with KbKids orders (was 6097 Nigth Lords Castle Surprise of the day)

I ordered a bunch of 6097's the first time KB offered them for 24.95. It took them close to 2 weeks before they shipped all of them, so be patient... John (...) for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Problems with KbKids orders (was 6097 Nigth Lords Castle Surprise of the day)

(...) oh, I'm sure I'll get the 6097 eventually. This will be my fourth one from KB. :) Someone was asking about the Amazon Ancient Ruins, though, wondering whether they would get cancelled like the snowspeeders. I was just posting to say that mine (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)