 Marketplace / Shopping / 4540
Re: NEW DYA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 02:20:03 GMT

I've had the same problem with the slow background fills using Netscape 4.7
on the Mac, but I've noticed it on a few other web sites besides DYA's.
Internet Explorer doesn't seem to have this problem.

Nevertheless, I still can't get DYA's site to work properly with either
browser on the Mac, though it works just fine on my PC.

Steve

Christopher Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote:
: Is it just me, or does the new site seem very slow. I have to wait a very long
: time while the computer only seems to be redrawing, line by
: line, the blue background.  I am using the Mac version for Netscape on an
: Ethernet connection capable of downloading at 100 kBps;
: although rates are usually more like 50 kBps.