 Marketplace / Shopping / 4537
Re: NEW DYA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 18:13:11 GMT

Is it just me, or does the new site seem very slow. I have to wait a very long
time while the computer only seems to be redrawing, line by
line, the blue background.  I am using the Mac version for Netscape on an
Ethernet connection capable of downloading at 100 kBps;
although rates are usually more like 50 kBps.

Ets Dya Shopping wrote:

Hi Legofans,

I know you discover our new DYA website:
The problem of link is the end of webaddress: .fr/en for english version.

Nevertheless, it was temporary ! You can be sure the real address to connect
you at english version will be in less of one hour: www.dya-shopping.com

I saw orders begin to arrive in my mail box: so, legofans already understood
our new system of buying.
Don't hesitate to e-mail me if you have some questions !!!
See you later,

Emmanuel.