 Marketplace / Shopping / 4519
4518  |  4520
Subject:
OPEN YOUR EYES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 06:35:36 GMT

Hi Legofans,

Since this night, DYA's team has the great pleasure to present you new DYA's
website with a new big motor, new services (example: mailing list: if you
want to receive news from DYA...), new Lego themes (example: Lego train
sets), new business opportunities.

Now, DYA's website is going to extend so as to serve you in the best
conditions. Also, I invite you to visit our new website at this following
address:

http://www.dya-shopping.com (if you speak english)

http://www.dya-shopping.fr (if you speak french)

See you later,