 Marketplace / Shopping / 4458
  Re: 2 Summer 2000 catalogues

(...) What are the codes in the bricks? Folk will need them to be able to get the prices. Frank (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2 Summer 2000 catalogues

(...) The code in the yellow brick is SMOOPS. There is no code in the blue brick. The 1747 is already sold out so dont even bother with that one. The others are still there. Rich ---...--- Looking for discontinued sets MISB? (URL) sets available (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2 Summer 2000 catalogues

Rich Manzo <brickfan25@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fx8wKL.AFA@lugnet.com... (...) brick. (...) are (...) Apologies Frank. I will know to include this info next time. Thank you Rich for filling in the critical gap I left. sheree (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)