 Marketplace / Shopping / 4410
  FOTW - $17.50 Gungan Sub

To All, I was in Meijer's today, looking for a few sets when I came accross this open 7151 Gungan Sub, in the middle aisle, apart from the usual LEGO place. There were several marked down Episode 1 toys, and I looked at the set closely, and saw it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)