 Marketplace / Shopping / 4410
4409  |  4411
Subject:
FOTW - $17.50 Gungan Sub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 05:12:18 GMT

To All,

    I was in Meijer's today, looking for a few sets when I came accross this
open 7151 Gungan Sub, in the middle aisle, apart from the usual LEGO place.
There were several marked down Episode 1 toys, and I looked at the set closely,
and saw it was open. I pulled the brown cardboard insert out to see, and I saw
someone must have returned it, because it was about 70% built, and there were no
plastic bags in it, just the parts and the instructions. Luckily, I saw the Toy
area manager there, and I went to her and showed it to her. She went to the
register, put a marked down sticker on it, and put 17.50 on the price. Yes! The
Gungan Subs at Meijer have been reduced around Ann Arbor to 34.99, which is nice
price to begin with, but at 17.50, it is a steal. I looked more closely at it
when I left, and saw Obi Wan and the other special bricks were still there, so
it is a real good deal. Ah, if only all myt LEGO finds were like that!

Scott S.,
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company