 Marketplace / Shopping / 4388
Re: Another Zellers 15% Off Sale in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:21:34 GMT

Kyle D. Jackson wrote:

G'day folks,

Just noticed in the paper that Zellers is having yet another 15% off sale on
all LEGO.  For those who missed the mid-2000 sets hitting the TRU shelves
during their 20% off sale, this may be a good consolation.  Our local Zelleri
had things like Star Wars AAT's and Adventurers Dinos sets on the shelves...

And you can get an additional 10% (well, 8.5%) off if you take your
grandmother shopping on Monday.  The first Monday of every month is
seniors (55 years and over) day.  They get an additional 10% off almost
anything in the store, including sale purchases.  As someone who lives
with two people over 55, I watch out for the first of the month sales.

On a different note, today is the last day for the current exchange
rate at S@H of 1.45.  Anyone know what the new one will be?

KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, LUGNETer #203

--
Gail Meagher
LEGO: PI+++c(6286) TR+++(4563) MOC+++ HM++(293)