 Marketplace / Shopping / 4379
Re: Another Zellers 15% Off Sale in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 01:11:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

"Kyle D. Jackson" wrote:

On a related note, anyone else notice LEGO's change of packaging with the • mid-
2000 sets?  The medium-sized sets no longer have an internal cardboard tray
and the box itself is made of much heavier card stock.  My 7155 and 5935 • were
like this.  Overall it seems a good idea..., cheaper to produce, and much • more
survivable among a stampeding herd of LEGO fanatics  :]  Other countries
getting this as well?

I noticed this here in the US.  They're also designed to be opened without • total
destruction; note on the Can$50-ish sets, there are *two* thumb inserts, not • one.

the same down here in Australia,
and our sets come from Europe !

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>