 Marketplace / Shopping / 4368
  Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com

Yes, I got 2 phone calls - one to tell me of the mistake, and one later to tell me about the free Throwbot. That's the RIGHT way to handle it, not like WBStore does! (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com

(...) tell me (...) I don't want to rehash old issues, or bring up bad memories, but I was curious if anyone had contacted WBStore about their last "fiasco" sale and actually received a response, or better - a fix? I have been carrying around (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)