 Marketplace / Shopping / 4300
Re: KBKids Coupons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:25:33 GMT

I wasn't able to use FRIEND4 last week when I was placing orders, so it must not
work past a certain point ;-)

Cary Clark wrote:

The code 'infant' isn't reusable. It can be used only once.
The friend4 can be used over and over.

And, don't forget to use ebates.com to get an additional 5% off.

Cary

Rich Manzo wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Sinasohn writes:
They seem to have upgraded their systems such that they now recognize repeat
customers - at least I can't use any of the "first time buyer" coupons at
flamingoworld.com....

Anyone know of re-useable coupons for KBKids.com?

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

friend4 $5 off $15
infant $10 off $30

Go to Deal-finder.com, they have about 10 codes

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/